1.3K views
5.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We purchased our 2012 Open Range Lite in January 2012 in San Diego, CA.We love it!

We have relocated to the north west and used it many times and love it! We just returned from a 5 week trip back to Southern CA, had hook ups in my daughters yard, and not a single issue. My husband is very picky and is always tinkering around the RV when camping, he's usually adding upgrades of his own, he dark filmed all the windows, we could not be happier.

I'm so sorry to hear all these complaints.I guess we were lucky, cause we show it off at RV parks and highly recommend Open Range.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Open Range Rv. He best about positive experience from Open Range Rv was floor plan and workmanship. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Open Range Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Open Range Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Open Range Rv?

Comments