This has been a cluster from the get go, the 2016 rv has soft floor under the left front slide.I have been waiting on open range to ship the floor and the expansion joint to the dealership.

The dealership has had my rv since October of last year, when I talked with the dealership they keep telling me they are waiting on open range to send all the parts for the repairs. Guess open range has to cut the trees and make the flooring.

I like the lay out of the rv but to put up with this *** a tent is a better deal.Never buy another rv, I'm finished with open range never again.

Review about: 2016 Open Range Rv Roamer Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

PICKED UP OUR OPEN RANGE LIGHT DEC. 27 HAD KITCHEN SLIDE PROBLEMS FRO THE VERY START STILL HAVING STICKING PROBLEMS AFTER DEALER REPAIR. IN MARCH THE TV WENT OUT STILL WAITING ON OPEN RANGE TO SEND ANOTHER TV.

Our floors were soft we've had many problems with this rig.Have brought it back since the day we bought it.

We bought a 2015 open range light and October of 2014. It is still in the shop since September of 2016.

They said they have to replace all the floors the walls because of delamination.Which means they have to take the roof off the slides out the sides off and replace everything I told them that I just wanted a buyout but since the company has been bought or merged with Jayco everything's messed up because they're waiting on management because of the new emerging this is our first reg and I don't think we'll ever buy camper again from this experience.

to ***ed off Conroe, Texas, United States #1342183

you need to get an attorney involved and file a law suit for a full refund I can fully understand your situation as I have a 2017 open range light with many problems with slide problems tv quit working the hinges came off of all of the storage doors inside.water leak under shower now there is a recall on the L.E.D.

lighting saying if the lights are left on to long they could over heat and cause a fire. these rv" s are mass produced and are junk.

will never buy a highland ridge product again.will be looking at lance or Winnebago next.