Review about Open Range Rv from Wessington Springs, South Dakota
Our open range decals are pealing and look terrible!But open range says won't stand behind a 40$ sticker?
Pretty said for a 50000$ camper!
That's fine ill just peal the dam things off and won't ever buy another one if they won't replace a simple sticker!If i was them id want camper to look nice duh!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Open Range Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "So after i complained to the manager about my 8 year old Paisly Jones,I recieved this letter!!!!!We paid 300$ of the $700....i want you guys to make ot righr!And right..."
- "San Antonio Budget Truck Rental sent me out the door with a 16 foot truck that had no brakes. I was going over a 1,000 miles one way to South..."