Wessington Springs, South Dakota
1.2K views 1 comment

Our open range decals are pealing and look terrible!But open range says won't stand behind a 40$ sticker?

Related: Open Range Rv - Pleased with the company

Pretty said for a 50000$ camper!

That's fine ill just peal the dam things off and won't ever buy another one if they won't replace a simple sticker!If i was them id want camper to look nice duh!

Review about: Open Range Rv.

1.8
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Open Range Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Open Range Rv?

Comments

Not sure of the year of your rig but there was a maintenance bulletin sent out from the factory regarding their decal adhesive.I would be pissed at your dealer for not informing you of a problem OR pointed out and wanted to fix.

If it's only 40 bucks why not just buy new ones?Pretty childish, imo, to post on here about a something so small that you want for free even tho you are out of your 2 year warranty.

Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Open Range Rv - Delamination issues with 2016 Open Range 3X 427bhs 5th wheel Open Range Rv "We purchased a brand new 2016 3X 427bhs in March 2016. By June of '16 we noticed it was starting to bubble on the driver's side. By August, we made..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin - my mentor and amazing inventor Roca Labs "I have lost a total of 57 inches all over with Roca Labs regimen. I was size 18 and now a 9/8. Amazingly my body fat is now 30% ......." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more