Open Range Rv - Review about 2015 Open Range Bunkhouse Rv from Yorba Linda, California
I almost died! 11-15-2015
My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire.
The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank cover and all electrical connections toast . If I had not forgotten that I left ice in my truck and came out when I did... I would have been dead a minute later from the propane tanks exploding.
Please look into this it is very dangerous.
My insurance is looking into this issue.
I was not impressed by the service or help I have received from Crestview RV in Buda Texas. I had spent most of the next day trying to contact them sending them photos and asking for any help whatsoever. I had bought a five year extended "service" plan and gap coverage. I've only had this trailer for six months.
It is untowable
I'm even afraid to even get it fixed!
What's to say this malfunction won't happen again? I have two young boys. I can handle my own... please be aware of the situation.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Open Range Bunkhouse Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."