Open Range Rv - Review about 2015 Open Range Bunkhouse Rv from Yorba Linda, California

34 of 68 Open Range Rv reviews

I almost died! 11-15-2015

My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire.

The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank cover and all electrical connections toast . If I had not forgotten that I left ice in my truck and came out when I did... I would have been dead a minute later from the propane tanks exploding.

Please look into this it is very dangerous.

My insurance is looking into this issue.

"I Hope"

I was not impressed by the service or help I have received from Crestview RV in Buda Texas. I had spent most of the next day trying to contact them sending them photos and asking for any help whatsoever. I had bought a five year extended "service" plan and gap coverage. I've only had this trailer for six months.

It is untowable

I'm even afraid to even get it fixed!

What's to say this malfunction won't happen again? I have two young boys. I can handle my own... please be aware of the situation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2015 Open Range Bunkhouse Rv
Review category
Dealers
review #736303

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Open Range Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 68 Open Range Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18, 2015 #1065688

My location on this post is wrong! I am not in California I am in Austin Texas down the street from the dealership !!!

0 0 Reply

Aug 14 #1198854 Fredericksburg, Texas, United States

I have also purchased an open range from the same dealer & have not encountered the issue you have but have had several other issues with our 2015 trailer

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.