1.7K views

Recieved delivery of our new 2017 open range in April. Lay out was perfect center island, fire place.

29/30 ft rear bedroom. Used it for one week in July and then in August. Opened slide with refrigerator and black mold from one end of the camper to the other. Brought it back to dealer and still have not received it back with repairs.

They said they will replace cabinet and all flooring. Mold in pantry and cabinet on the side of couch. The smell was disgusting. Now they say the floor won’t be in for 3 more weeks because they Highland Ridge was bought out by Jayco.

Now it as been sitting for 3 months, we lost all that time from camping.

Paying loan on something I believe that can’t be fixed. Anybody have suggestions on what to do next?

Review about: Open Range Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: We love the layout and the amenities.

Comments

I've been dealing with their waiting game for the past 9 months. My RV has been in repair and no parts have shipped.

I've identified some major defects with the floor and lack of support or more like no support was installed when building this one. So now the floor is soft in two of the major wall ways of the upper deck and they want the service guys to fix it. But they don't know the part numbers, they don't have the parts and now they want me to let them take my RV back to the factory so they can look at it.

All I want is a new RV. So now I'm about to see a lawyer to file a law suit against them.

call the attorney general's office in your state to ask for their assistance.

both jayco and this company need to have a class action lawsuit filed against them these campers they build are massed produced and are JUNK I have a 2017 O.R. LIGHT with a host of problems I cant get fixed. good luck