We purschased a new 2016 308bhs from a local dealer. They delivered the unit to our lake lot, as we do not have a vehickle large enough to pull it. The unit has not been moved since delivered.

The front cowling (behind propane tanks) has seperated and slid out from under the connecting strip, allowing water incursion. In my opinion, this is a manufacturers' defect and should be covered by warranty. When I spoke to the manufacturer, I was told that it was out of warranty and basically my problem. They said to use a wider connecting strip when I have it repaired.

This was not a wear and tear issue, it was improperly manufactured.

I have had one of the A/C units replaced twice, which they covered. The element for the electric side of my water heater is out now and needing to be replaced. I have also had to replace the motor and gear box for the main slide, at my expense. We put the slide out when we open the place in spring and back in when we close it up in the fall. Not getting a lot of use, but still went out.

I feel that the manufacturer should cover the repair of the front cowling and will continue to work in this direction.

Bruce Schooler

Wright City, MO

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 30.

Comments

does anyonwe know where the inverter on a 2012 open range roamer 320 res ,this really sucks feeling very dumb