2.2K views
Not resolved
2 comments

I almost died! 11-15-2015

My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire.

The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank cover and all electrical connections toast . If I had not forgotten that I left ice in my truck and came out when I did... I would have been dead a minute later from the propane tanks exploding.

Please look into this it is very dangerous.

My insurance is looking into this issue.

"I Hope"

I was not impressed by the service or help I have received from Crestview RV in Buda Texas. I had spent most of the next day trying to contact them sending them photos and asking for any help whatsoever. I had bought a five year extended "service" plan and gap coverage. I've only had this trailer for six months.

It is untowable

I'm even afraid to even get it fixed!

What's to say this malfunction won't happen again? I have two young boys. I can handle my own... please be aware of the situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Open Range Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2015.
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#1065688

My location on this post is wrong! I am not in California I am in Austin Texas down the street from the dealership !!!

Anonymous
to Anonymous Fredericksburg, Texas, United States #1198854

I have also purchased an open range from the same dealer & have not encountered the issue you have but have had several other issues with our 2015 trailer

You May Also Like