Wessington Springs, South Dakota
1.2K views
1.8
Insurance Quality

Our open range decals are pealing and look terrible!But open range says won't stand behind a 40$ sticker?

Pretty said for a 50000$ camper!

That's fine ill just peal the dam things off and won't ever buy another one if they won't replace a simple sticker!If i was them id want camper to look nice duh!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of open range rv rv from Open Range Rv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Open Range Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Open Range Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Open Range Rv?

Comments

Not sure of the year of your rig but there was a maintenance bulletin sent out from the factory regarding their decal adhesive.I would be pissed at your dealer for not informing you of a problem OR pointed out and wanted to fix.

If it's only 40 bucks why not just buy new ones?Pretty childish, imo, to post on here about a something so small that you want for free even tho you are out of your 2 year warranty.