We have an Open Range camper that is only three years old and in that three years, we had to have two out of three of the slide gear boxes replaced (which was covered under the regular warranty).Both the kitchen and bathroom sinks have leaked, the kitchen faucet broke and had to be first fixed and then replaced.

Reported while in the warranty period that the bathroom floor felt like it gives, was denied a warranty claim or anything to be done because Open Range said it was from the vent in the floor. There was a stain on the bedroom carpet when we bought it and the dealer agreed to fix it as a provision of the purchase. This stain would not go away, they cleaned it on several trips back and we cleaned it in between, finally they had to replace the pad and carpet in the bedroom but Open Range didn't approve the claim so the dealer covered it. Now under the bedroom floor where the carpet and pad was replaced started feeling like it was giving.

And the bathroom floor still feels that way SO we take it back to be told that they took up everything to see what was going on - on the bathroom floor, the laminate in the wood floor under the vinyl is coming apart and they claim that the sky light in there is cracked and had apparently leaked in the past but was dry now. (Remember we filed a claim in the first two years which Open Range denied on the bathroom floor) And they said another skylight in the living area was cracked. PLEASE NOTE - we have had NO leaks, NO stains - nothing but they say that the screws in the skylights are rusty - I have no proof - and that I should have noticed that.......ok?!?! They had also take up the carpet and pad in the bedroom and said the floor was messed up due to a leak but they couldn't find anything that was leaking and the walls were solid...for several days...now they say it is from the slide and Open Range won't cover that.

REALLY - because we should have know - although they couldn't figure it out - WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! The floor was never wet that we saw and we wear socks inside - a wet carpet would have soaked your sock and you would know there was a problem. I'm sure I have skipped something, there have been way too many issues.

It sucks because this is the only thing we actually own and we feel like we are being screwed by Open Range.What can we do?!?!?

Review about: 2014 Open Range Rv Roamer Rt288flr Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want it fixed at their cost and feel like we should be able to turn it in and get something worth the money!!!.

I didn't like: Open range and what we are left to deal with.

once the sale is made you are on your own I had to get crafty and do my own warranty work .I have a 2017 light with a host of problems have gotten most of them fixed when the dealer tell s you it will be 2 months before they can work on it then what can you do H.R.

RV is very slow to approve any work anyway so if you want to use your rv like I do then you have to roll up your sleeves a do your own work which will be better quality than the dealer does anyway.good luck