955 N Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565, USA

Glad to see the comments; I was "this" close to committing to an 2017 HR Open Range 2410RL! Lack of any model reviews has been one of my main concerns, still is, and if company response on other units is poor; a deal breaker for me!

Back to the drawing board! Too bad, so much to love about the unit; but will bide my time and wait for something more problem free for our first foray int RV ownership at age 65 & 67! Not surprised I guess, to see the Jayco "no care" policy permeate Open Range where mass, fast production is #1 priority! Back to the drawing board.

I can rent a lot of hotel rooms for $25,000-35,000 and not deal with poor CS and depreciation You get what you pay for still applies!

What's our time worth, and hassling with repairs is not how I want to spend that time? Just my thoughts Open range & Jayco, are you listening?

Reason of review: Wanting to avoid a hassle experience!.

Comments

glad I found this before I paid 45000.00 for a piece of crap. Jayco is also off my list. back to the drawing board|

to ron #1451052

Let me know what you find. I had a 2017 Montana & nothing but problems so I sold it