3195 IN-5, Shipshewana, IN 46565, USA
1.4

We purchased a brand new 2016 3X 427bhs in March 2016.By June of '16 we noticed it was starting to bubble on the driver's side.

By August, we made a warranty claim to the dealership. They passed us along to the manufacturer in Indiana who said they would pick it up in November to have repaired. The day it was to be picked up the manufacturer said they would replace with a whole new 2017 unit built by the factory. But in February, they tell us one will be found that is already on a lot.

In March, a new unit is located and we take ours to the dealership to exchange - only to have the dealership try to act as thought we were "trading it in" and tried to do apply for a whole new loan rather than a collateral exchange with the credit union. Needless to say...we had to hire an attorney to get this straightened out. It is now May, and it is still not resolved. We also have soft spots in the floors and the radio/DVD player stopped working.

We will never buy from or recommend anyone to this company or the dealerships we have dealt with.What a nightmare.

Review about: 2016 Highland Ridge Rv Open Range 3x 427bhs Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: We liked the floor plan and the features that were offered, Bunkhouse floor plan, Outside kitchen.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and bad communication, Delamination of outer walls, Soft spots in floor, Radio quit working.

Had an Experience with Open Range Rv?

Comments

Oh no.We have a 2017 having the same problem with the soft floor.

It is being evaluated today hoping it doesn't have to go into the factory!I might need a lawyer.

to Anonymous #1378781

I hope that you will be able to resolve your floor issue without much fuss. I cannot go into detail about how ours was resolved (due to legal agreement), but I would like to know what your resolution is and if you have any other issues with your 2017 model.