2.1K views

I purchased a new 2011 396RGR .At around 3000 miles I noticed a large crack in the outside wall and the plywood under the slides was separating so took I took it to an authorized dealer.After four months they said they could not fix it.

I then took it to the dealer I bought it from which is about 200 miles away. They couldn't fix it and I was told to send it back to the factory,at my own expense. They fixed it and sent it back to the dealer so they could fix a few small things. In all the trailer was out of service for 18 months, and they would not extend my warranty.

One of the reasons for taking so long was trying to work with the people at open range.After all of that it developed a small crack that I am keeping my eye on.I put another 2500 miles on it and tried to grease it. The fittings would not take grease and when removed they did not show that they were ever greased and the axle parts that the fittings were on had to be replaced because they were frozen. Also a couple of bolt holes were oval instead of round. I have never seen workmanship this bad and would never recommend open range to anyone.

I also had to scrape and repaint the frame because the paint was peeling.

I also read on the open range forum that the new owners will not stand behind any past problems because they did not buy any liability.What does this say for the new owner.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Open Range Rv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Open Range Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Open Range Rv to other companies on our site.

Comments