Port Aransas, Texas
1.5K views 0 comments
100% full Not resolved

I have been an RV Owner for 30 years.The Open Range is by far the biggest piece if *** I have ever owned.

1.) Open Range choose to install the Norcold 1200 series side by side refer. It is now the subject of a 35 Million Dollar lawsuit that Norcold has settledout ofcourt in California. I am a class member and I have filed a claim. But why did they continue to use these Norcold trash refrigerators?

They have caused numerouis fires and 2 deaths. Norcold knew they had a problem and kept and internal covert file on these problems but would never acknowledge it. So they got their *** sued. They settled out of court but still deny any wrong doing.

2.) These Open Range RV's have a serious plumbing Problem. Their vent pipe from the holding tanks either get cracked on come lose in the wall. Then the sewer gas fills the attic space and then the AC units draw that sewer gas inside the RV. Then to compound matters, they do a very poor job of sealing out the attic area from the AC block-out area.

(see pics). 3.) Floors have weak / soft spots all over. These manufacturers like Norcold and Open Range that put out these *** products need to be sued out of business or at least till their eyes are crossed. DO NOT BUY AN OPEN RANGE !!!

THEY SUCK!!

Review about: 427Bhs.

I didn't like: Craftmanship.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4000
Preferred solution 1.) Fix defective sewer vent located in the wall. 2.) Full R/R of the Norcold refridgerator

Had an Experience with Open Range Rv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion